Mary Beth Kur
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit, BGS, University of Michigan
- Former Prosecuting Attorney in Charlevoix County
- Over 25 years of courtroom experience throughout Michigan with many high profile trials, including homicide and criminal sexual conduct cases. Has successfully handled over 100 trials-jury and non-jury.
- Served 9 Years as Charlevoix County Corporation Counsel.
- Admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Michigan.
- Appointed by the Governor of the State of Michigan to serve on the State Domestic Violence Prevention & Treatment Board.
- Appointed by the Governor of the State of Michigan to serve on the Michigan Executive Clemency Board.
- Highly skilled, trustworthy, well respected and aggressive in Court.
- Responsive to clients & recognizes the client’s desire for good communication and a favorable outcome in each individual case.
University of Michigan, B.G.S., 1985
University of Detroit, J.D., 1990
1991, Michigan and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Emmet-Charlevoix County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan